Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cheeseburger Pasta

So this is the homemade version of Hamburger Helper. I got this from my good friend Sara a few years ago and she'd probably laugh if she knew how often I still make it.

I love recipes that I can just throw together with some of the random stuff I've got in the kitchen and this is definitely one of them. My whole family loves this recipe and if you knew my kids you would know what a feat that is.

Ingredients
  • 1 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
  • 1 Can of Beef Broth
  • 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
  • 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
  • 1 1/2 Cups Water
  • 2 Cups Uncooked Shell Pasta
Preparation
  • Cook ground beef in skillet and drain (I use The Pampered Chef "Stainless Mesh Colanders")
  • Place ground beef back in the skillet and add soup, broth, water, ketchup, and pasta
  • Heat to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes stirring often
Yep, that was it. It is seriously that easy.

www.pamperedchef.biz/tarasteward

No comments:

Post a Comment