Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome, take a seat, look around, get full!

Well, here I am with a back injury and I've been forced to "take it easy". What in the heck am I supposed to do now? Ooo I know, I'll start sharing all of my favorite recipes that I make for my family all the time.

Only a few of the recipes that will be shared here are 100% mine, the rest I have collected over time and made a few changes to. So this is me, Tara Steward, letting everyone know that I am in no way trying to lay claim to all the recipes (I don't wanna get sued or anything lol).

If you see something you like, then try it. If you have any questions, just ask. If you'd like to get some amazing kitchen products to use when you make any of the recipes well heck I've got the solution to that too! www.pamperedchef.biz/tarasteward

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! Wonderful idea sweety!! I have added this to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete